Customer Service Bill of Rights
In an effort to achieve the Personnel Board s mission and provide premier service to our customers, the Personnel Board staff is committed to honor the following rights:
- Each customer has the right to courteous, honest, respectful and professional service.
- Each customer has the right to timely service (within 24 hours, whenever possible) when seeking service in person, by phone, or in writing.
- Each customer has the right to complete, accurate, reliable information and follow-up from knowledgeable and competent staff.
- Each customer has the right to confidentiality of personnel files, records, materials and data.
- Each customer has the right to consistent and fair application of the Enabling Act and the Personnel Board s Rules and Regulations.